The dispute between Craig Conover and Paige DeSorbo reached its peak when he revealed evidence proving Paige was the one who CHE@TED: “She framed me to look guilty…”

Craig Conover, star of Southern Charm and Summer House, 

is vehemently denying accusations made by his ex-girlfriend Paige DeSorbo that he was texting other women during their relationship. 

The claims were aired during the premiere of Summer House Season 9, where DeSorbo alleged that Conover had been texting “two bitches” before their breakup. 

In a sneak peek for his upcoming interview on The Tamron Hall Show, Conover pushed back on these allegations, 

insisting that he had never cheated and that DeSorbo’s accusations were motivated by something other than truth.

In his interview, Conover explained that he found the direction in which DeSorbo and the show went to be disappointing. 

He emphasized that he was grateful for the three years they spent together, calling their relationship a “great” experience despite the fallout. Conover’s full interview will air on Monday, but in the teaser, he made it clear that the accusations of infidelity were not only false but seemed to be a retaliatory move.

The drama began when DeSorbo shared with co-stars Amanda Batula and Lindsay Hubbard in a Summer House episode that she had caught Conover texting two other women during their relationship. “You’re gonna let people say that I’m a cheater? I caught you texting two bitches in the course of our relationship,” DeSorbo said in the heated conversation. The revelation left Batula and Hubbard visibly shocked, and DeSorbo concluded by stating, “Now, you’re dead to me.”

Conover responded to the accusations by clarifying that the texts DeSorbo mentioned were not the actual cause of their breakup. He revealed that the scene where the accusations were made had been filmed after their split, and he suggested that the timing of DeSorbo’s comments was part of a larger plan for retaliation. He also expressed disappointment in the backlash DeSorbo faced following their breakup, claiming that it was her decision to end the relationship, not something they mutually agreed upon. “At the end of the day, she fell out of love,” Conover said, adding that sometimes relationships simply don’t work out.

As for his loyalty, Conover firmly denied being unfaithful. He stressed that the “most frustrating” thing about him, according to his co-star Shep Rose, was his unwavering loyalty in relationships. Conover emphasized that trust and security are crucial in any relationship, and he insisted that he had never given DeSorbo any reason to worry.

In his interview, Conover also took a more reflective tone, suggesting that, while their relationship was no longer right for DeSorbo, it had been a positive part of both of their lives. He acknowledged that people sometimes grow apart, and there was no animosity on his part toward her. He expressed that he was not angry about the breakup, even though he felt blindsided by it. Conover elaborated that DeSorbo simply wanted different things and that it was ultimately her decision to part ways.

As the Summer House premiere continues to make waves, fans have been following the details of Conover and DeSorbo’s relationship, which was seemingly filled with ups and downs. The pair, who dated for three years before their December 2023 breakup, had previously discussed their future together, which is why Conover was so shocked when the split occurred. In a February interview, Conover expressed that he had not seen the breakup coming and felt it was because DeSorbo had a desire for something else, but he maintained that he didn’t hold any ill will toward her.

Despite the turmoil, Conover has made it clear that he remains committed to moving forward. He also stressed the importance of not letting external factors like rumors or public opinion dictate one’s personal life. The Tamron Hall Show interview is expected to give more insight into Conover’s side of the story, where he hopes to set the record straight on the cheating accusations and showcase a more balanced perspective of the breakup.

As the drama surrounding Conover, DeSorbo, and their relationship continues to unfold, fans of both Southern Charm and Summer House are eagerly awaiting the next chapter in their lives. Whether or not Conover’s side of the story changes public opinion, he remains confident in his own loyalty and ability to move forward with a positive outlook on life and love.

Follow us to see more useful information, as well as to give us more motivation to update more useful information for you.

Related Posts

Featured Image

Michael Strahan revealed that his co-host, Jimmy Johnson, cautioned him after he retired from the NFL: “He informed me it was due to my skin color.”

Michael Strahan, the former New York Giants star and longtime television personality, has confirmed his Hollywood aspirations following his departure from a beloved ABC show.  Strahan, a…

Featured Image

Whoopi Goldberg shocked fans by disclosing that the producers of the show had to “beg” her and The View co-hosts to stay on the program. What led to this unusual situation?

Whoopi Goldberg has issued a strong statement defending The View and its co-hosts against the ongoing criticism directed at the show.  During the March 4 episode, which…

Featured Image

Maura Higgins has been revealed to be the one who cheated, causing her relationship with Pete Wicks to fall apart. “She’s the real manipulator in this scenario.”

Maura Higgins’ recent remark about her ex-boyfriend Pete Wicks has resurfaced and gone viral following her headline-making kiss with McFly’s Danny Jones over the weekend. The former…

Featured Image

Angelina Jolie and her daughter Zahara are facing criticism for sharing incorrect facts about the problem of “period poverty” impacting young girls in Alabama.

Angelina Jolie recently demonstrated her unwavering support for her daughter, Zahara Jolie,  as the 20-year-old took the stage as a keynote speaker at Women in Training Inc.’s…

Featured Image

Shiloh, the child of Angelina Jolie, made a public statement declaring that she has no plans to reconcile with her mother. The specific rationale for her choice was not revealed.

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, the 18-year-old daughter of Hollywood stars Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt,  was seen on Monday heading to a dance studio in Los Angeles with her…

Featured Image

Ben Affleck recently shared that he presented a significant amount of cash to John Miller in exchange for him to release Jennifer Garner. According to Affleck, Garner reached out to him seeking assistance.

Ben Affleck is reportedly open to the idea of rekindling his past romance with his ex-wife, Jennifer Garner.  According to an insider, the Oscar-winning actor “would love…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *